Product & Production Design
From concept through high volume manufacturing, every program is managed by a Program Manager located at Paragon’s USA office. The Program Manager works closely with the customer to develop product specifications and program goals.
The Program Manager then works internally within Paragon to successfully complete
- Develop the filtration capability necessary to meet the specifications
- Design the system to our customers’ aesthetic and functional
- Create the necessary tooling and equipment for manufacturing
- Develop quality control processes needed for production
- Obtain all certifications required by the customer
- Complete First Article Inspections and Pre-Production Approval Processes
- Develop all packaging requirements
Once these items have been accomplished, the Production Manager will then coordinate all
production and delivery schedules with the customer.
The Production Manager can also provide the necessary logistics to deliver the product anywhere in the world the customer requires.